Thursday, March 29, 2012

bulk load: no error message, but not loading

hey guys, my xml bulk load creates no error message, but does not populate my tables.
I am very new to xml and sql server, so maybe this is a simple problem?
i have a root element i dont want to map, and then several tables of data in one document. I am unconcerned with any key constraints at this point.this board wont let me post all my data at once, so one at a time...
heres how i call the load
****************************
Function Main()
Set oXMLBulkLoad = CreateObject("SQLXMLBulkLoad.SQLXMLBulkLoad.3.0")
oXMLBulkLoad.ConnectionString = "PROVIDER=SQLOLEDB;SERVER=localhost;" & _
"DATABASE=MyDB;INTEGRATED SECURITY=sspi;"
oXMLBulkLoad.Execute "C:\myschema", "C:\myfile"
oXMLBulkLoad.SchemaGen = True
Set oXMLBulkLoad = Nothing
Main = DTSTaskExecResult_success
End Function
***************************************|||ill try attaching my schemasql

No comments:

Post a Comment