Saturday, February 25, 2012

bulk insert (again and again..)

Hi !
sorry to bother you again with that topic..but...
Bulk Insert inserts null value when it finds null string in my source
file to load...
is there any way to prevent this'
I would like to get null fields instead of NULL value in my base..
thanks again :)
++
VinceHi
You can do a post update of
UPDATE TABLE
SET Col1 = NULLIF('NULL')
or you should look at the source try to generate the file differently.
John
"Vince .>" <vincent@.<remove> wrote in message
news:38qk4150iaddn8ha1k7njss01466u2u8kv@.
4ax.com...
> Hi !
> sorry to bother you again with that topic..but...
> Bulk Insert inserts null value when it finds null string in my source
> file to load...
> is there any way to prevent this'
> I would like to get null fields instead of NULL value in my base..
>
> thanks again :)
> ++
> Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment